This advert has been placed by Magrath Sheldrick LLP on behalf of EFFICIO. Employment will be with EFFICIO.
Efficio consultants primarily work on projects for clients from various industries, focused on sourcing categories, procurement transformation, SRM initiatives and supply chain. Consultants work closely with clients at all levels of their organisations, through hands-on interaction with stakeholders across multitudes of functional areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
The individual will be responsible for the execution and delivery of various work streams within stipulated time frames. Core responsibilities will include developing complex and detailed analysis to support innovative sourcing strategies, to manage and mitigate risks involving stakeholders and suppliers, to drive conclusions from client data and interviews, to create client presentations using the Pyramid Principle to relay key findings and recommendations, to prepare critical documents for negotiations with suppliers and to apply/deliver advanced negotiation strategies. Efficio Consultants use stringent methodologies together with well tested best practices to deliver bottom line savings and tangible results for their clients.
- A masters level degree in Engineering or Economics from a top-tier university, with a 2:1 grade or above
- Substantial industry or management consulting work experience in procurement or supply chain
- Demonstrated experience running multiple project workstreams
- Experience using technology to drive operational improvement
- Excellent numerical and analytical capability
- Experience leading junior team members
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluency or native Mandarin language skills
- Strong record of achievement and career progression
How to apply:
Please send your CV accompanied by a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting C219 as a reference on the subject line of your email.
Applicants have four weeks from the date of posting 4 March 2019 to apply for this vacancy.
The closing date for applications is 1 April 2019. Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
This advert will expire on 1 April 2019.
It is important that you read Magrath Sheldrick LLP’s privacy terms and understand how we process data and monitor communications. Please paste this link into your browser to see our Privacy Notice: http://www.magrath.co.uk/magrath-sheldrick-llp-privacy-notice-client-candidates.