Are you a highly-organised Office Assistant looking to play an integral role in a long-established firm? If so, read on.
As an Office Assistant, you’ll provide a high-quality office administration and front of house service to our client’s office in central Bristol.
In this busy and autonomous role, you will:
- Manage the booking and allocation of meeting rooms and presenting them to the highest standard
- Organise formal events and assessment days
- Make travel arrangements for colleagues
- Maintain office stock levels
- Organise the post
- Answer incoming calls and distribute them within the firm
- Provide general ad-hoc administrative support to colleagues
- Play a key role in inducting new employees, ensuring they are made to feel welcome and have everything they need on their first day
To be considered as an Office Assistant, you’ll need:
- Office administration or receptionist experience
- Experience in customer service and/or hospitality
- A track record of communicating effectively with staff of all levels and clients
- A professional telephone manner
- Experience with supplier contract management
- Impeccable time management and prioritisation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Outlook calendar systems, Word and Excel
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administrator, Receptionist, Secretary, Admin Assistant or Admin Clerk.
Those with experience as a Customer Service Administrator, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front of House Receptionist or Office Co-ordinator are also encouraged to apply.
About the Firm
With offices in Bristol, Leamington Spa, London, Munich and Sheffield, our client is one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property law firms.
Established more than 130 years ago, they remain as passionate as ever about delivering the very best for their clients. They are proud to work with a fantastic client base, including many renowned, innovative organisations based across the world.
- Salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Pension plan with employer and employee contributions
- Give as you earn scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan for travel
- Group life assurance and childcare scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Sabbatical policy allowing a one month career break after three years' service, or three months after five years' service
- 23 days’ holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
This is a brilliant opportunity to build on your existing experience and act as the welcoming face and voice of a successful legal firm.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking an engaging role as an Office Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.