Digital Media Co-ordinator
I am looking for an enthusiastic, highly creative Digital Media Co-ordinator who is able to manage the day to day activity across all social media as well as on my client’s new exciting website. This is a brand new role to the business in line with the launch of the new B2C site, where customers can purchase a range of products across home textiles.
The ideal candidate would come from a textiles background and have experience in printed textiles/ textile design.
You will be part of a friendly, welcoming team in lovely offices, based 30 minutes from Manchester. I am looking for someone with a flair and passion for all things digital, with experience in managing a brands social media activity, as well as uploading images and updates to a website.
Digital/Creative Media Co-ordinator – The Role
- Creating engaging and interesting social media content for the business that is relevant and on brand. This may include mini photo shoots/studio shoots.
- Update website regularly with new products, offers and promotions etc., uploading images and writing copy.
- Liaise with merchandising team to ensure stock levels are correct for the website.
- Generate news-worthy stories and draft/write online copy for social media and newsletters.
- Digital / emailing marketing
- Planning of a social media and marketing calendar for the year.
- There may also be some demand for assistance on products themselves so a candidate with some design experience would be welcome – this side of the position would require trend research and using this inspiration to design prints for bedding and homewares.
Digital/Creative Media Co-ordinator – The Person
- This opportunity would ideally suit a Graduate with 2-3 years industry experience within social media content management and website co-ordination.
- My client is a highly reputable home textiles business and a candidate who also has a background in print design would be ideal, and a keen interest in textiles and home furnishing.
- You will be an experienced user of HTML, SEO and Google Analytics and have previous social media, website and digital marketing experience.
- A background in fashion and/or homeware would be advantageous.
- A creative and attentive eye for detail, ability to spot an opportunity or generate an idea to develop and see this through to completion.
- Proficient Adobe skills.
- A confident team player, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organised, good time management ability.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.