An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading independent firm who specialise within the media and entertainment sector. This is a compliance focused role with some ad hoc advisory. The firm is seeking an ATT qualified, technical individual who has a minimum of 2 years experience in Personal tax, within an accountancy practice.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of circa 200 clients and supporting Tax Semi-Seniors and Tax Assistants, by reviewing work and providing training.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, acting as the main point of contact
- Prepare personal tax returns
- Review junior staff's completion of personal self-assessment tax returns
- Provide guidance, training and support to junior staff Identifying tax planning opportunities for individuals and trusts
- Assist the partners with tax consulting work relevant to HNWI when required
- ATT Qualified
- Varied, practical and technical knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years experience within practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to train junior members of staff
- Possess commercial awareness / client focus
For more information on this Tax Senior role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.