Personal Tax Semi-Senior
The client is a well established mid-tier firm based in Sidcup, with an outstanding reputation for their commercial and practical approach to business and finance, and are well-connected in the region and nationally.
Clients are made up of private clients, owner-managed businesses, fellow professionals and corporate groups across a wide range of sectors.
- Supporting the Personal Tax team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients.
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software for more complex cases
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Assist with client billing
- Request tax return information from clients
- Delivering high quality service to clients
The successful candidate will be personable, ambitious, a good communicator and have good knowledge of private tax compliance and possibly some exposure to planning/advisory work.
This is an exciting role, with excellent prospects for progression within a friendly, ambitious and growing independent practice.
Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with skill sets and experience.