Dental Nursing Teacher & Assessor
Healthcare Learning are searching for a qualified teacher (or Level 3 assessor award) who is also a qualified nurse to assess and train our dental nursing students.
What you will do:
- Act as the lead trainer, responsible for delivery of the underpinning knowledge of the Dental Nurse qualification
- Update learning resources including audio learning content
- Plan and deliver the training elements of the Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing through webinars and workshops
- Deliver Information, Advice and Guidance including Health and Safety and Equalities guidance to learners
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation and records as required during audit and inspections
- Manage students and learning programme via the on-line Education Support Platform (ESP) and e-portfolio
- Support IV and QA where necessary
Your experience will include:
- Focused on delivering learning, along with the ability to effectively plan and prioritise
- Good administration skills, organisational skills and IT skills with attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must possess a DBS issued within the last 12 months or be willing to acquire a new one.
- Previous experience of Dental Nurse Apprenticeship or NEBDN qualification delivery
- Moodle experience and e-portfolio experience would be an advantage
- Level 3 Certificate in Education as a minimum teaching qualification
- Relevant Dentistry Qualification
- A1 Assessors Award
- V1 Award for Internal Verifiers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. No agencies please.