Software Engineer (L4 Halifax)
As a Software Engineer at AND Digital you will have strong Java/Spring Framework development experience, coupled with a range of complementary backend tech, working in an agile environment.
You will be working with most of the following:
- Continuous integration and Deployment
- Tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker
- Testing tools e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, jMeter, jUnit
- Proficiency with version control software, specifically Git
- Platforms – CMS, eCommerce,
- Databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, Mongo) – designing schemas and optimising queries
As a Software Engineer you will demonstrate knowledge in your domain, applying your experience and knowledge when influencing your team or client. You will work with our clients onsite in a multi-skilled Agile delivery team to design, architect and develop digital and eCommerce products. You’ll adopt continuous integration and delivery techniques throughout the software development life cycle.
You’ll encouraging regular feedback, promote skills development, foster strong relationships, build connections and encourage open communication.