Cathedral Appointments are looking for an experienced Financial and Accounts Manager for our client on the edge of Exeter.
To manage all aspects of the financial transactions, record financial data and produce management reports.
To carry out all duties with care and diligence and maintain confidentiality. The position requires working directly with the Directors with a flexible and capable attitude.
- Record debits and credits
- Prepare financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements, prepare payments and bank receipts
- Post transactions on Traffic and Sage systems and update accordingly
- Check sales and purchase invoices
- Preparation and monitoring of payroll via BACS
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Liaison with Company Auditors
- Maintain staff employment records
- Credit control, working capital management
- PAYE, Corporation Tax & VAT returns, Director tax returns
- Preparation of invoices
- Health & Safety, Fire Safety
- General administration
- Any other projects as requested from time to time by the Directors.
- Provide financial information for the Board meetings
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Sage & Excel
- Ability to quickly learn Traffic/Adserve software
- Ideally AAT 3 / AAT Level 4 qualified
- Previous experience at Accounts Manager level
- A professional hard-working individual who can maintain confidentiality
Excellent opportunity within a thriving and energetic business. Supporting the Directors and having control of the day to day finance function.
Accounts, accountancy, finance manager, finance AAT 3 AAT 4