Teachers’ Housing Association’s mission is to house people in need, particularly those working in education. They provide housing across several London boroughs and also have seven sheltered housing schemes for older people across England. They have funding to continue their development programme and support their development objectives. Key to the delivery of this work, and ensuring an effective, high quality tenant focused service is the recruitment of a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager reports directly to the Finance Director and is responsible for delivery of the Association’s financial operations, ensuring an effective control environment and proving key information to support decision making. Key responsibilities include;
- Managing delivery of the day to day financial operations
- Preparing and presenting the monthly management accounts and Performance Indicator information
- Assisting the Finance Director in the annual budget preparation
- Assisting the Finance Director with the preparation of the year end accounts
- Managing and developing the finance team
To be suitable for the role you need to be a fully qualified accountant with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders. Proven experience of staff management and strong technical knowledge is also essential.
If you are interested in joining a friendly organisation where you can support those in the education community please apply.