Part Time Accounts Administrator
Part time Accounts Administrator
20-25 hours per week Monday – Friday
Salary £21,500 (Pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly competent Accounts Administrator to join a leading manufacturing company based in Boston.
You will be joining a small and friendly team with most people having worked there over 10 years you will quickly become a valued member of staff. Responsible for the smooth running of all the account functions of the business, therefore a strong working knowledge of accounts is essential.
Your role will also support the day to day general office duties so a pleasant and professional telephone manner along with a team player / can do attitude is required for the successful candidate.
- Preparing monthly accounts
- Updating and reconciling cash books
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger administration
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Deal with financial statements
The ideal candidate for this role will be ideally qualified to AAT level 3 or equivalent and have a strong working knowledge of SAGE up to management reporting level. You will be a team player, flexible, happy to assist and be involved in other office duties as and when required.
- A good knowledge of Accounts procedures
- IT Literate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Excellent knowledge of using SAGE
- Excellent data entry skills – fast and accurate
- Meticulous with great attention to detail
- AAT level 3 is desirable