Junior Quant / Java Developer - Online Betting
Junior Quant / Java Developer
A Junior Quant / Java Developer is needed to join a leading tech-first company providing a sports / gaming betting platform. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Quant Developer who has an interest in working with leading UK and Worldwide brands within igaming.
This central London technology company was founded over 10 years ago by some of the world's best known sports betting veterans. Since its inception this industry leader has created white label solutions and bespoke integration tools as well as cutting edge retail solutions. They utilise pioneering technology to provide their clients with the best possible real time solutions.
This is a business critical role creating and working with complex algorithms. The role of Quantitative Developer will assist in providing tools that offer a customisable, efficient and reliable omnichannel sports betting platform for a worldwide client base. You will be operating in a fast paced real time environment where clients are fully reliant on a highly sophisticated market leading platform to drive and support their business.
The role of Quant Developer will be working in a development team with like-minded technical experts. Within the development team you will combine knowledge of industry microstructure and order execution data with analytical, econometric, machine learning and computer simulation techniques applied to large amounts of data to build modern algorithms and to provide clients with the supporting tools required to drive their business. You will conceptualise new algorithms and evolve to bring them into full production to assist in the development of trail blazing new industry tools.
The right candidates will have both a strong mathematical background (ideally PhD qualified) and be highly adept technologically.
To qualify... you could be a Quant Developer / Quantitative Developer / Java Developer / Python Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Some experience of Quant and/or Java Development within a commercial or post graduate environment;
- Expert in variety of analytical tools and languages (e.g. R, Python, Matlab, Excel);
- Knowledge / understanding of the sports / betting / igaming industry or a willingness to learn;
- A familiarity with testing procedures;
- An exposure to algorithmic machine learning & data mining.
In return you will work in a friendly and ambitious culture with huge growth plans while maintaining a good work/life balance for it's staff.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)