Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required for our client based in Exeter. Our client are leaders in their field and are looking for an experienced and ambitious individual to join their finance team.
Reporting into the CEO and working closely with the leadership team. This is a fast paced, hands on role that requires a commercially focused individual.
- Preparation of monthly management information and the financial section of the board pack
- Provide high quality and detailed financial analysis to:
- Support strategic and operational decision making
- Monitor performance and progress against financial and non-financial targets
- Monitor cost effectiveness and commercial viability
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecast updates throughout the year
- Preparation of detailed financial models in Excel and analysis to support the business in the
- Production of a 5-year strategic plan
You will already be a qualified accountant (preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA ) with significant post qualification industry experience of:
- Working across multiple products, services and costings
- Detailed financial modelling in Excel, including capturing and challenging assumptions and outputs
- Financial analysis and planning
- Finance business Partnering
- Full responsibility for reporting on profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet
This is a senior position within the finance team and requires the successful candidate to be able to balance attention to detail with a commercial outlook. In return, our client is offering fantastic benefits package and a forward-thinking working environment fit for the 21st century work life ethic.
Keywords: Finance Business Partner, Financial Controller Finance Business Partner Jobs, Finance jobs Exeter, Finance Jobs Devon, Senior Finance Jobs Devon, Qualified Accountant jobs Devon, ACA jobs.