An established accountancy practice based in the South of Kent are looking for a highly experienced Client Manager to join their Business Services department. The role will entail working closely with a portfolio of clients, primarily owner managed businesses including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Duties of the Client Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of clients (sole traders, partnerships, limited companies)
- Managing a busy team, ensuring the efficient preparation of accounts
- Reviewing accounts work completed by junior colleagues
- Corporation tax and income tax computations
- Management Accounts
- VAT Returns
- Providing advice to clients
- Travelling to client premises as required
- ACA or ACCA Qualified; QBE will be considered
- A minimum of 5 years' practice experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Driver, with access to a car
If you are interested in this Client Manager position, please apply direct or contact James Young at AJ Chambers Recruitment.