Robert Half have partnered exclusively with a highly acquisitive financial services business based in Solihull to recruit for a Financial Accountant. This is an autonomous role with endless scope for growth, progression and varied experience. The business has grown rapidly over the past decade and continue to acquire new business and expand their current service offerings.
- Through reconciliation, analysis and review, confirm the validity of financial information used in the Group's reporting
- Undertake control procedures, including reconciliations, to maintain the integrity of the general ledger
- Undertake analysis as required to produce a more in depth analysis of financial information
- Support in delivery and reconciliation of daily and monthly interfaces and product related journals into general ledger.
- Management of daily and monthly bank reconciliations and liaise with the business to resolve issues that generate reconciling items or leakage of costs/income.
- Support the Statutory Accounts, Regulatory & Treasury Reporting processes for Group, through the provision of accurate and timely data.
- Production of timely and accurate VAT returns and assisting the preparation of corporation tax return
- Development of effective relationships with both internal and external key customers, to include acting as a central point of contact for banking products
- Support project work, continuous improvement initiatives and other ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 2/3 years post qualified experience.
Salary & Benefits
A competeive salary of upto 55k & bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice