Deputy Manager (RGN)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Deputy Home Manager, to join our Award winning Team. We are looking for a unique individual that shares our values in providing a first class service that is second to none.
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will act as the Clinical Lead for the home and leadership to the nursing team. You will be expected to fulfil the role of a Registered Nurse at least two days per week. Duties will include assessments, care planning, implementing and evaluating care, management and training of staff whilst ensuring staff levels and skill mix are consistent with service user needs and the Home’s occupancy
Our ethos and values are key in all that we do ensuring that our residents are provided with an excellent standard of care to promote the independence and autonomy that allows residents to feel valued for their contribution to society now and in the past.
You will have:
- A nursing qualification with a current NMC PIN
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (which we will pay for)
- Excellent references from current and former employers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Management experience is desirable but commitment and aptitude are essential
· Excellent rates of pay
· Company Pension scheme
· A programme of continuous improvement by training, developing and providing a career path for every individual.
About Salveo Care Ltd
· Award winning Care Homes
· UK Private Nursing Home of the Year 2018 and rated in the UK top Twenty Care Homes
· Caring for 90 elderly residents across three sites and employing over 120 staff
· Family focused environment where you will ensure that the needs and abilities of each individual (both residents and staff) are at the forefront of all that we do.
Please submit your CV or feel free to call our recruitment team on 01753 890 777 to discuss the role or to arrange an informal discussion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year