Senior Accountant - Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant who is looking for a new opportunity to join a progressive Practice in Central London. The firm have been in business for over 75 years and service a wide variety of clients including those in the creative, hospitality, legal, property and technology sector.
This will be hands on role which will require the successful candidate to work under their own initiative, whilst supporting junior members of the team.
- Preparation of accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities for Manager / Partner review
- Preparation of corporation and income tax computations
- Involvement in bookkeeping, VAT returns and managements accounts when required
- Review of junior staffs’ work ensuring it is completed to the correct standard
- Working to budgets and deadlines and managing work load for various clients
- Ad hoc liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years’ post qualification experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ Practice experience
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Supervisory experience would be of benefit
- Experience with Iris / Sage Line 50 / Xero would be preferable
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.