Primary Teacher KS2 Required Key Stage 2
Academics Birmingham is working with an 'Outstanding' Primary School in Solihull who are looking to appoint a Year 4 Class Teacher this February. This role would suit an experienced teacher or a very competent Newly Qualified Teacher NQT.
To join this outstanding school and be successful in this KS2 Year 4 Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who wishes to join an excellent and extremely hard-working team.
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher on behalf of an 'Outstanding' primary school based in Solihull. Due to the popularity and excellent reputation of this school, it has grown over the years due to increasing demand from the local community. This 'Outstanding' graded school has a real community feel where pupils are well behaved and enjoy coming to school every day. The Headteacher of this school likes to get stuck in and is extremely approachable along with other members of the SLT.
The school is based in a popular suburb of Solihull with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
This 'Outstanding' school are looking to meet with a Year 4 Teacher who can deliver innovative lessons within Lower Key Stage Two. You must be a committed practitioner, who demonstrates the highest standards in teaching and learning. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support the KS2 team.
Ideal candidates will have strong Lower Key Stage Two KS2 knowledge and will ensure that lessons challenge all learners whilst being both innovative and engaging.
By registering with John at Academics, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Working in partnership with an established brand which is known to and trusted by schools, allowing us to offer higher daily pay rates with an array of additional opportunities available.
- Working with a company who specialise in long-term and permanent placements.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- Training and development opportunities - We can offer free certified CPD courses to all registered staff
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance if required - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To be considered for this position, please apply below ensuring that your CV is attached and completely up-to-date, with any gaps during the last 10 years clearly explained.