Interim Management Accountant
Our exclusive client, who are a highly successful manufacturer based in Chorley, have experienced exceptional growth over recent years due to doubling turnover and making key acquisitions, and are now seeking to recruit an interim Management Accountant for a 3-6 month period, to provide essential support to the senior stakeholders within the business.
This fantastic opportunity will see the successful candidate assist the Divisional Management team in using key financial information to shape their 5 year business strategy.
- Ensure smooth transition of management accounts and transaction processing to Head office.
- Prepare 13 week cash flow forecast for companies within the division
- Prepare monthly management accounts in Group format for companies within the division
- Ensure all balance sheet control accounts are reconciled and variances investigated
- Complete monthly management accounts to include variance analysis, sales analysis and commentary on variances to budget
- Preparation of annual budget including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and KPI’s
- Quarterly update of annual budget based on actual performance to date and latest forecast sales via liaison with divisional management
- Assist with ERP systems roll out / integration into accounts system and ensure ERP reporting consistent with finance reports
- Cost of sales and overhead cost management and reporting
- Assist in evaluation of capital expenditure (payback, financing)
- Build good communication and rapport with local divisional management to ensure local Business Leaders have robust financial support and the head office finance team have a good working knowledge of the activities within the division.
- Assist in preparing annual accounts (FRS102) and information for annual audit
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team managing workload to ensure internal and external reporting deadlines met.
- Experience and up to date knowledge of HMRC reporting requirements; PAYE, NI, benefits and expenses, VAT, Corporation Tax.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word, Sage experience would be beneficial
In return, the business is offering the successful candidate the chance to work within a commercially strong and rewarding environment, where investment in its people is paramount.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited’s collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.