Salary: Up to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Our clients platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Their investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money. With strong financial backing; their platform has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online. They have enjoyed significant growth every year since launch in 2007 and now look after over £10bn of investments.
Their business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join them as they enter their next phase of growth.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their Accounting & Analysis Team in Bath. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the production of internal and external financial analysis and reporting.
This role will offer someone the chance to work for a bright and exciting team and with the potential to learn on the job and complete further accounting/finance qualifications.
- Contribute to the Finance team and assist the Senior Finance Assistants to help ensure the correct and timely completion of tasks including: the accounts payable/receivable process, the reconciliation of corporate money; liaising with third parties to ensure accurate reconciliation of client money and custody assets, internal reconciliations including all supporting documentation, ongoing regulatory compliance and financial control; the calculation of fees and charges, and general administration
- Effective communication with operational teams to ensure accuracy in all work.
- Analyse data, highlight discrepancies and take ownership of actions to ensure prompt resolution of issues and differences.
- Follow all controls put in place to ensure ongoing adherence to appropriate rules, regulations and policies.
- Accounts payable experience would be preferable
- PC literacy & internet skills
- AAT, or equivalent, qualification or similar qualification through experience is desirable
- A team player - willing to share knowledge and ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work successfully under pressure
We will consider flexible working arrangements for all our roles. We also welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.