Home Based Trainer (Sport and Recreation apprenticeships)
Trainer (Sport and Recreation apprenticeships)
Due to growth my client is looking for an experienced home-based trainer in Sport and Recreation to deliver apprenticeships in the North of England.
The aim is to motivate and energise by strengthening learner employability, raising aspirations and building confidence.
Candidate / Role
- A proven track record of delivering Sport and Recreation apprenticeships ideally up to level 5
- Ability to upload and map evidence on an e-portfolio after every visit showing constant learner progression
- Excellent Communication skills with the learners and employers to ensure that each assessment opportunity provides the maximum progression of the learner
- Proven ability to manage a caseload of learners resulting in excellent success rates
- Ability to use all modern technologies in the assessment cycle
- Qualification in Sport and Recreation industry
- Training qualification and or management experience up to level 3
- TAQA / D32/33/A1