Application Support Finance
- Do you want to make use of your skills and experience in finance and accountancy to better use?
- Do you want to progress rapidly within a company that offers a supportive and encouraging culture? With very little staff turnover and always a new challenge and experience each day?
- Can you easily discuss accountancy terms like double entry booking with ease to others?
- Are you a confident person and approachable?
If so, read on.
My client is looking for an individual to join their growing company who will be taking and resolving queries that arrive via telephone and email, dealing mainly with cashiers, legal accounting staff and system administrators. Whilst also being able to deal with questions on system operation and best practice as well as resolving system problems with control accounts/bank reconciliations/record errors.
- Experience of working in a front line accounts environment or a front line legal environment
- Must be fully conversant with double entry book-keeping
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of producing accounts to trial balance level
- Excellent communication skills - actively listening, clear and articulate verbal and written ability
- Problem solving skills
- A confident, assertive and empathetic personality
- Graduates with finance or accounting as a subject will be considered
If you have got all the above, want that career progression and supportive team environment and a great working culture in a world heritage city with offices very close to the public transport hubs and centre of town. Press Apply and we look forward to receiving your CV