Agile .Net Developer, Circa £50-55k (flexible) Benefits, Central London
Agile .Net Developer, Circa £50-55k (flexible) + Benefits, Central London
- One of the leading price comparison companies in the UK with millions of regular users including consumers and small businesses.
- All of our business runs through our high-volume website so we have a vested interested in investing in the latest technologies / innovations to stay ahead of the competition.
- Profitable and expanding, we’re looking for passionate senior developers to join our growing team.
- Benefits include: annual training/conference budget, pension, 25 days annual leave, 20% innovation time, healthcare, flexible working, and more!
The culture here is really collaborative with a drive to improve everyone’s technical knowledge through a blend of shared and individual learning. You’ll have 20% innovation time every week to use as you see fit to work on your professional development. They even allocate a £2k annual training budget for all of their employees! You’ll have access to free literary subscriptions plus the latest tools and technologies so you’ll always be in an environment where you can continue your technical development.
Working with product owners and QAs, you’ll deliver high-quality, clean code using continuous integration and deployment. You’ll suggest and deliver improvements for the website so that they can always stay one step ahead of the competition. You’ll have the opportunity to put your stamp on the product and will be responsible for automated testing at all levels.
- C# and .Net
- Agile (TDD/Pair Programming)
Nice to Have:
- Octopus (or similar)
- SOLID Principles
- APIs (RESTful)
- Data-driven, A/B testing approach
If you would be interested in discussing this role further, please do let me know!