Are you a caring experienced ITU paediatric nurse that is looking for a change?
If so Sugarman are currently seeking team members to join us in an exciting and active placement in the Sherborne area.
You will become part of our existing team that supports a 18 month boy who has complex care needs. You will be caring for our client in his family home.
We have night shifts available - 12 hour shifts.
ITU paediatric experience is essential in this role and you will need to be a driver.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are looking for positive, experienced and supportive Nurses.
- Current valid NMC registration
- ITU experience
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Paid Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Clinical training
- The Reward Cord is a shopping discount scheme which is available for Sugarman employees
- Competitive pay rates
To apply for the ITU Paediatric Nurse role you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A full clean driving license
- A clean enhanced DBS
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV ASAP
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer