£10 - £15 per hour + holiday pay
Are you a patient, enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is looking for a challenging but very rewarding role as a Student Mentor?
This role will be working with students on a 1:1 basis providing support with a range of complex issues. This role will be long term in a Greater Manchester College, as these students need consistency.
The Ideal Candidate must be:
* Experienced in supporting individuals who have complex needs including personal care
* Experienced in Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare
* Experience working with students who have had adverse childhood experiences
* The ability to help students with motivation and confidence building.
* Available to interview
* Right to Work & DBS required
If you feel you have the skills to work in this extremely rewarding and challenging environment, then please contact Nickola on or at
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role