Business Development Manager - North UK
Business Development Manager
Consult Search & Selection’s Animal Health team are seeking a Business Development Manager in the North of the UK, on behalf of a leading organisation who have International recognition within healthcare.
About the company
The company gives vet practices access to some of the biggest and most trusted names in the industry enabling them to negotiate discounts on small and large animal products. Born from a desire to provide better animal care, founded by a leading veterinary group with decades of experience in managing practices nationwide. It is this expertise that has helped understand what it takes to run a profitable business and to launch products and services that help vets to do just that.
About the Role
Ideally located in the North of England, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for engaging with veterinary clinics to join the buying group. With support from the lead generation team, you will have sole responsibility for managing your own pipeline to ensure all targets are achieved. You will be expected to become familiar and promote the range of different services we offer designed to encourage clinical compliance, excellence in pet care and business growth.
The ideal person for this role will have a proven track record in new business development, be a confident field sales professional who is used to being on the road and can be self-sufficient and self-motivated. We are looking for someone really driven for this role as there is huge potential for sales growth for the right person.
- Strong sales, business development background
- Healthcare sales to practice are advantageous but not essential
Knowledge & Skills
- A Self Starter with a proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Selling Skills - must be a Hunter
- Presentation Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail is extremely important for this role
- Familiar with Sales Techniques and Managing a Pipeline
- Computer Literate (Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Tools)
- Full UK Driving License
- University Degree
A competitive salary, bonus, company car and associated benefits are on offer to the right person.