Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: Up to £30,000 pro rata
Due to recent growth, our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital assets to optimise user experience and to implement tracking and reporting to measure campaign performance.
- Create and optimise online content on all digital platforms including social media including Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook.
- Post blogs, case studies and news articles.
- Repurposing creative content and applying across social, editorial and email marketing.
- Taking responsibility for the social media platforms and managing the content schedule, ensuring posts are captivating and consistent with the organisations tone of voice.
- Aiding in the maintenance and management of the CRM and email delivery system.
- Successfully launch measurable digital marketing campaigns that align to the company's customer engagement goals.
- Experience in digital advertising, including PPC and social media advertising
- Develop and implement a range of digital advertising streams, such as PPC, banner adverts, email marketing campaigns to achieve KPIs within allocated budget.
- Utilise digital analysis tools to interpret current performance, produce internal reports and implement continual improvement.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates must possess a background in digital marketing, excellent communication skills, should be presentable.
- A knowledge of the visitor attraction market would be beneficial but not essential.
- Have been focused & experience in digital marketing
- Be knowledgeable with of SEO best practice
- Worked with PPC campaigns
- Excellent communication and time-management skills; the ability to meet deadlines, handle pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Confidence and energy
- Degree level education with a broad understanding of marketing communications would be preferred.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/