Tax Manager - Interim
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Central London
The role sits nicely within the finance department, which has responsibility for all aspects of the business, but mainly focsuing on; management reporting, taxation, cash management and global treasury. The roles itself will report directly into the Global Tax Manager and the ideal candidate will be managin 1 other in the Tax team.
- Managing the performance of the Tax Associate;
- Develop and administer tax procedures within the business
- Prepare and manage UK CT returns and agreements.
- Support US and Canadian Tax function.
- Managing relationships with European direct and indirect tax compliance service providers
- Prepare tax disclosures for inclusion in the brands consolidated financial statements.
- Review cash-tax
- Assist finance/non-finance team members that encounter any tax-related queries.
- Minimum 2 years in a tax related position (PQE)
- Technically strong financial reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with an ability to work on own initiative