Junior Marketing Executive
Junior Marketing Executive
Melton Mowbray /Leicestershire
Salary: 18K + excellent benefits including company benefit scheme, pension and meals on duty
Our client is a luxury Country House Hotel offering a spa, championship golf course, luxury accommodation, country sports & Fine Dine Quality Restaurant
On their behalf we have been appointed to a passionate Junior Marketing Executive to join the team.
The Role is to assist the Marketing Executive with the following;
- Design, manage and drive the annual marketing & PR plan in accordance with the hotels business plan to ensure that objectives are met
- Presentation of the marketing plan at each monthly marketing meeting
- Present past ROI, proactively suggest new activity and react to business conditions within the hotel and market place with effective and fluid communication to all stakeholders
- Responsible for effective and quality database management & e-commerce including golf & spa members plus all other revenue sectors, and deliver an effective contact strategy (CRM model)
- Manage all relationship with appointed agencies including PR agents
- Manage and drive the design and production process for all marketing collateral both retention and acquisition material Management of the website including updates
- Management of other networks including Facebook and LinkedInTo offer HODs marketing support and help them drive revenue through effective DM & print controlled within brand guidelines
- Image Management System: To be wholly responsible for the smooth running of the system and to include, scanning and cataloguing of transparencies, duplication of transparencies and distribution to third parties
- Management of all the 3rd party websites for content and imagery and packages.
- Keep abreast of current trends and activities
For this position you will need the following experience, skills and personal qualities:
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Creative flair and a desire to innovate
• A good Commercial understanding
• Ability to prioritise
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Emotionally resilient: able to manage a high workload & tight deadlines
• Strong PC skills - Powerpoint / Excel
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.