Accounts Payable Specialist
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a leading global organisation in the Maidenhead area who are seeking to expand their finance department by recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their established finance team. The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be working for an employer who is leading the way in their area of expertise. The role will be responsible for:
- Full function of Accounts Payable- matching, batching and coding of all invoices
- Processing of all invoices - both in Sterling and Euros
- Responsible for the entire Purchase Order Process and handling any associated queries via email and phone call etc
- Credit Card Expenses
- Assist with prepayment schedules, Intercompany recharges, assisting with the month-end close process
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist is likely to have the following experience
- Previous extensive accounts payable and transactional accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client can offer an immediate start and the successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be hired on an on-going temporary basis, with a long term view of permanent opportunities, subject to sign off and performance. Our client can offer superb benefits, free parking and also are within easy reach of all public transport routes.
To apply for this superb position - please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter.