Full Time Early Years Support Assistant
Teaching Personnel are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher for a full time position in the EYFS setting within one of our Sheffield schools. The position is initially until the end of this academic year, with the potential for it to continue into the new academic year for the right Teacher.
The Teacher would have prior experience in an EYFS setting, with a clear understanding of key interventions required to aid children's early years' development. The ideal Teacher would have a passionate, nurturing approach to purposeful learning and in addition, the Teacher would have excellent classroom management skills and the ability to deliver engaging lessons.
Teaching Personnel are seeking:
- A highly motivated, passionate Teacher
- A Teacher with experience in behaviour management
- A Teacher with prior experience in an EYFS setting
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive daily rates of up to £150
- The opportunity for professional development with relevant training provided
- Rewards scheme of £50 per teacher recommended to Teaching Personnel
To apply for this post, please click the 'Apply Now' button or call Laura on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.