Do you have proven experience in soldering electronics?
Are you qualified to J-STD-001 standards?
Can you work permanently in the St Neots, Cambridgeshire area?
An established and successful design, development and manufacturing business who provide supportive and friendly working environments, across the various disciplines and departments, currently have permanent opportunities in the Cambridgeshire area for relevantly experienced Electronic Assemblers, within their Electronics division.
What does the opportunity offer?
- Hourly rate £9.50 ph to £10 ph (equivalent annual salary of £19,266 to £20,280)
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays (i.e. 32 days paid)
- 39 hours per week with early finish on Fridays
- Annual pay review
- Contributory Pension Scheme for eligible employees
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free Parking
To provide a timely, efficient and quality driven electronic assembly of all products.
Key duties/responsibilities include:
- Interpret and apply all drawings, instructions and documentation related to the manufacturing of electronic products.
- Assemble, solder and wire all PCB assemblies and Units to IPC-JSTD-001.
- Ensure inbuilt quality by following routers and inspecting own work.
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement; working to best practice.
- Carry out any rework as necessary.
- Assist colleagues where required.
- Undergo training to remain IPC certified and be pro-active in improving standards.
We are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- PTH and SMT soldering experience
- Ability to interpret complex technical drawings.
- Familiarity with JSTD- 001 modules or equivalent aerospace qualification.
- To be able to PTH solder to class 3, to be able to read drawings and apply accordingly.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- High levels of dexterity.
- Able to take instruction and work efficiently to deadlines
- Surface Mount soldering experience down to 04/05 component size.
- Qualified to J-STD-001 modules 2-5
- Experience of working to class 3 on Power boards or aerospace products.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found this opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.