Purpose of role
This important post involves supporting the finance function of their offices based in two locations
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years solid accounts experience and have completed the AAT Level 4 or ACCA/CIMA.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the year-end accounts
- Assist with the annual budget and quarterly re-forecast process
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Credit control (chase by e-mail and phone)
- Control account reconciliation and month-end working schedules
- Preparing prepayment and accrual journals.
- Analysing overhead actual v budget and reviewing the variances
- Comfortable working with foreign currency transactions
- Bank reconciliation (in GBP, USD, SGD and Euro)
- Assisting with annual statutory returns (P11D, PAYE settlements)
- Monthly payroll processing
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Essential skills and attributes
- A team player, working alongside the Assistant Accountant to ensure the efficient running of the Accounts department of four companies
- Have a professional approach to work
- Able to prioritise their own workload
- Work on own initiative and under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of V-lookup and Pivot table.
- Currently using Sage 50, upgrading to Sage 300 in H2 2016
- Report to Finance Director
Does this sound like your ideal role? Apply today! Please note that if you do not have a response within 5-7 days then unfortunately in this instance you were unsuccessful. Good Luck in your job search.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for you to be patient and wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy