Part-Time Finance Manager - 3 days p/w
Our client, a small healthcare company based in Marlow, is looking for a Part Time Finance Manager, due to the retirement in the coming months of the current post holder.
The role will require 3 days per week (9 - 5.30) but our client does need flexibility if required for this person to work more days due to budget or forecasting needs on occasions.
Basic salary £24k (£40k if full time) plus bonus, 15 days, auto enrolment pension, plus optional private healthcare insurance.
- Monthly collation and inputting of sales and costs for the preparation of management accounts and reports to HQ
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets for quarterly forecasting and annual budget documents
- Cash and credit management
- Authorisation and Payment of invoices electronically to creditors
- Issuing of invoices to debtors and credit collection where required
- Liaison with International Controlling in Germany on any changes to systems, reporting and special projects
- Payroll administration
- Bookkeeping experience
- Excellent Excel and Sage 50 knowledge
- Flexible, positive
- Good communicator
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).