SEN Teacher - Bath
Teaching Personnel are looking for a fully qualified teacher who would be looking to teach in a Special Educational Needs school.
This role would involve you working with students who have particularly challenging behaviour and therefore been excluded from their mainstream Primary and Secondary schools. This school is an alternative provision and caters for children aged between 4-18 and helps the students to try and reintegrated them back into full time education or employment.
This role is ideally to start as soon as possible, working on a full time basis, Monday to Friday.
The school believes in them to be a positive, holistic and inclusive community, in which young people are encouraged to achieve high standards of personal progression in a supportive environment that is both safe and respectful.
- Significant experience of teaching pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- An enhanced Child workforce DBS certificate would be advantageous, we can help you through the process of this if you don't have one already
- Be available to start as soon as possible
- To be enthusiasm, passionate and be committed to making a difference to the pupils you'll be teaching
- Ideally hold a UK Full Clean driving Licence
Working through Teaching Personnel, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated consultant
- Ongoing CPD and training
- Cash rewards for referrals
- And more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.