Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
CV Bay are currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer on behalf of a client to work at their manufacturing facility in Wisbech. An industry leading fresh foods producer, this role would suit engineers who enjoy working in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment. The role on offer is a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Biased. This role combines both reactive and planned maintenance, and some projects work. The position is a shift role offering a competitive salary for the local area.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance and reactive duties across the manufacturing facility
- A strong understanding of engineering and operational KPI's
- Ensure all work is performed in according to health and safety and industry guidelines and legislation
- Respond to breakdowns efficiently and resolve faults with first time fixes
- The role is working on a variety of machines including; conveyors, control panels, detectors, check weighers, packaging machinery, heavier plant machinery, injection moulding
Candidate background and qualifications;
- Multi-skilled engineer with either bias
- 17th Edition desirable
- Fabrication / TIG / MIG
- Time served or City & Guilds qualifications
- Hydraulics and pneumatics trained
- FMCG / manufacturing experience
Salary and package;
- £40,000 per annum
- Continental Shift Pattern
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
To apply for this role, please contact the Managing Consultant Daniel Bloyce on or send your CV .
We regret that this client does not offer work sponsorship and all candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If this role is not what you are looking for, please get in touch as we may have other opportunities throughout the UK. Please call or email for a confidential discussion about opportunities within engineering and manufacturing.