Are you a creative design professional with experience of developing training materials? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position? If the answer is YES our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you.
Our client are now looking to recruit a Design Executive join the team at the Volkswagen National Learning in Milton Keynes.
What will I be responsible for?
As their Design Executive, you will be responsible for designing and developing training material that delivers strong performance against a range of measures. Media may include F2F, VCs, SSPs, Application of Learning assignments, videos, job aids. On a daily basis, this will involve:
• Liaising with key stakeholders to understand their business and people performance requirements including learning needs analysis.
• Carrying out peer reviews for quality assurance
• Defining ROI measurements for the learning interventions designed
• Designing e-learning materials and liaising with external suppliers and stakeholders to oversee their development.
• Designing e-learning for in-house development and writing detailed storyboards
• Embracing the potential of social, collaborative and community learning methodologies to further widen learning engagement and effectiveness.
• Building on the extensive library of available factory learning content where relevant.
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Design Executive, you will have demonstrable skills in designing learning solutions, with a specific emphasis on B2B, and will be responsible for the design of cost effective and highly engaging learning that develops the necessary performance levels within the dealer network.
In order to ensure learning effectiveness and a demonstrable business impact, the design is underpinned by evaluation model and the Training Foundation`s Training Accreditation Programme™ (TAP). As their ideal candidate, you will be / have:
• Focused on delivering objectives and targets
• Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly customer focused
• A confident communicator who is articulate and can create and maintain links with multiple stakeholders at different levels
• A completer-finisher who can take tasks and projects on and see them through to successful outcome
In return for their hard work as a Design Executive, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
• 25 days holiday
• Cash plan healthcare policy
• Company sick policy
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Design Executive, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!