Information Security and Compliance Analyst, Barnsley
Role: Information Security and Compliance Analyst
* Interviewing Now - Please apply for immediate consideration *
The Information Security & Compliance Analyst (UK) is responsible for assessing and documenting the IT compliance and risk posture as they relate to its information assets. The purpose of this position is to provide information security expertise for development and implementation of the information security risk management and compliance programs within out UK environment. This individual will also be responsible to make recommendations and implement technical security controls to reduce the risk of cyber-related threats to our UK environments.
What we're looking for:
- Position requires the employee to be able to perform professional office duties, such as prolonged use of a personal computer, periodic phone usage throughout the day and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Participate in 24x7 Information Security Response team
- May involve some out-of-hours work
- Expert knowledge of common security standards and SOX requirements
- Advanced skills in documenting risk and compliance activities
- Information security related training or certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, or CISA
- Experience performing independent information security audits and risk assessments
- Experience implementing IT Security technical controls
Contract Role - If you are interested in this opportunity to join an exciting organisation, then please apply for this role ASAP.
Please contact me on .
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.