POSITION: Day Presenter
SALARY: £20,000 basic with commission bonus of £2000
ANNUAL LEAVE: 40 days plus bank holidays
BASED: Elstree Hertfordshire
START DATE: ASAP
My Client's Company is looking to expand their team of Presenters. It is a rare and fantastic opportunity to be part of a wonderful team visiting schools across the UK , improving thinking skills and raising each child's perception of what they can achieve.
- Be 21 or over
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Resourceful and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with children
- Able to work as a team and independently.
- Have a full MANUAL driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- Have no criminal convictions or cautions
- Be willing to a significant amount of travel across the UK - All accommodation and travel expenses are provided.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Full training to gain a good understanding of all products and structure of Challenge Days.
- Paid travel and accommodation expenses
- Company Vehicle to be used for work use only.
- The Day Presenter will be involved in running Puzzle Challenge days mainly in Primary and Secondary Schools- all across the UK and Ireland.
- Responsible for setting up and running fun, educational, problem solving programmes for children from Reception through to Yr 13.
- Involves working with a large number of children
- The role requires the selling of the Company products within the schools to both teachers and parents.-
- All programmes begin at the start of the school day therefore need to be prepared for an early start to the day. For schools that are a significant distance away from base , hotel accommodation will be arranged for the night prior.