Marketing, retail, direct marketing, campaign management
Your new company
A renowned retail brand based in the East-Midlands area. Your new company is a market leader and more importantly passionate about what they do. Their corporate social responsibility is taken seriously, and as a responsible and caring retailer, it is proud to partner with a range of healthcare charities, which have touched the lives of customers and teams.
Your new role
To support and manage the delivery of the in-store marketing strategy, creating a market leading in-store customer experience. To do this the individual will manage and implement marketing aspects of in store promotions and launches including; sales tools and materials, trial programmes, creative development, in-store communications and a full post campaign review. To support the Senior Marketing Manager in the management and delivery of the Marketing Strategy across;
- In Store Marketing Campaigns
- In-store Customer experience
- Manage and implement the Marketing promotional calendar that delivers targeted marketing activity that drives brand awareness
- Working with suppliers to effectively manage all marketing aspects of product promotions, launches and highlights to help drive our range differential, in-store conversion and additional sales.
- Manage effective cross-functional communication to ensure all relevant departments are aligned in the delivery of in store campaigns, product launches and customer experience projects
- Support the consistent application of brand guidelines throughout the business.
- Effective budget management and a proactive approach to cost control.
What you'll need to succeed
- Leadership skills
- Experience in a similar marketing position
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven people management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Intermediate computer literacy (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Impact & influence
- Strong cross functional working
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a fast pace, forward thinking organisation that nurtures their staff. You will be working within new offices amongst a vibrant and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.