Accounts Assistant - Audi Solihull
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant within our Audi dealership in Solihull.
This role would ideally suit someone who is currently working or has worked in a finance department and now looking to utilise their skills across all areas of the accounting function. Your previous experience may be in credit control, purchase ledger, bookkeeping or similar.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
• Daily banking
• Sales ledger - posting bank transactions, credit control, following up debtor queries with departmental managers and customers
• Purchase ledger - coding and inputting of invoices and credit notes, supplier statement reconciliations, payment runs and resolving supplier queries
• Nominal ledger - posting bank, intercompany and other nominal ledger journals
• Petty cash
• Assisting an Accountant to close the month and resolve queries
What we are looking for:
• Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy
• Confidence to handle queries face to face, over the telephone and via email
• Capable of prioritising workload
Previous motor trade experience and use of ADP would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Remuneration & Benefits
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.