Housing Housing Officer - Sustainability
Riverside have a new opportunity for a Housing Officer based at Walton Road in Liverpool working full time on a temporary basis, this is a maternity cover until December 2019
Riverside have a new opportunity for a Housing Officer based at Walton Road in Liverpool working full time on a temporary basis, this is a maternity cover until June 2019
What will you do?
As a trusted member of the team you will act as an account manager in your designated patch, maximising economic viability, social sustainability and self-sufficiency of tenancies
Your usual responsibilities as a Housing Officer will include:
• Pro-actively manage and improve a designated social housing neighborhood
• Being accountable for income maximization, minimizing void rent loss
• Representing the group in court for any cases brought against customers in your designated area
• Carrying out property inspections, viewings and managing tenancy sign ups and visits
• maximizing the use of mobile technology to ensure a proactive and efficient service to our customer.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You have excellent communication skills and a real passion for delivering a highly proactive, customer centric service
You are eager to contribute your ideas, take real ownership of success, exercise your analytical skills and work flexibly whilst putting to good use, your knowledge of social housing.
As a Housing Officer, you will pro-actively manage, maintain and improve a designated social housing neighbourhood to include all aspects of customer engagement and tenancy conditions whilst maximising economic viability of each unit. Working together with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders and partners, you will champion the customer's needs, challenge standards and pro-actively promote the advantages of mobile technology.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
- Flexi time working hours
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Childcare vouchers salary sacrifice through payroll
- Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savingsWho are Riverside?
We are one of the UK's leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.