AV Project Manager
iRecruit Specialist is recruiting for an Audio Visual Project Manager to work for a company based near to Marlow.
The aim of this exciting and important role is to be instrumental in delivering AV installations to the highest standard of customer satisfaction, on time and on budget, through on-site and off-site project management. A degree of technical 'hands-on’ contribution is required and the successful candidate will need to feel confident liasing with clients, main contractors and internal and external project teams.
This role will be on the road so you do need to be happy travelling to client sites across the South East. Ideally if you are based in the West London area, Berks or Bucks, M40 corridor.
- Attend internal project handover meetings with a view to taking early ownership.
- Coordinate all preliminary communications to establish early liaison with relevant parties and contractors.
- Managing all aspects of the project scheduling in conjunction with any key main contractor programme.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently whilst maintaining focus on budget and effective project delivery.
- Liaise with the procurement team to ensure a timely and cost effective purchasing and delivery programme is maintained.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure all drawings and supporting documentation necessary for accurate and informed delivery of the project, is achieved.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety documentation and files are maintained for all projects, and that safe systems of work are put in place throughout. Ensure regular reporting and monitoring of all internal and external Health & Safety processes.
- Identify needs for Method Statements & Risk Assessments (RAMS), and produce effective documentation to support site processes. Ensure all RAMS are administered and adhered to in line with corporate policy.
- Adopt all current company Quality System procedures.
- Have capacity to take snapshot views of live project labour usage, budgeted labour allowance and live project progression with a view to reporting targeted status at requested times.
- Represent the company at a professional level with conduct befitting of the role, at all necessary project and company meetings.
- Prepare all documentation at the end of the project for handover to the client & for archiving purposes and make sure a sign off is obtained from the client.
- Carry out occasional project specific engineering tasks where necessary, some of which may involve levels of physical activity and safe working at heights via ladders, podiums, etc. Lone working conditions will be applicable at times in this role.
- Any other tasks that develop as part of the role, relating to the successful completion and delivery of the commercial projects
Key Skills & Achievements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Project Management role within the AV industry.
- Project Management experience on varying scales of AV projects (up to £500K).
- Excellent communication with clients and colleagues both verbal and written.
- Intermediate Computer Skills including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio & Project).
- Good time keeping and ability to plan and organise projects and schedule work.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
- Full clean driving licence (minor points will be considered).
- Have a valid passport.
- ECS or CSCS card