My client is looking to recruit an FP&A Manager to join their team at an exciting time for the business .
The FP& A Manager will be working as business partner and financial support for the UK business. This incorporates all aspects of regular reporting, ad-hoc financial analysis and evaluation, budgeting, quarterly forecasting and strategic planning.
The FP&A Manager will manage aspects of the financial control of the UK business, and the provision of required information to the UK business, with emphasis on sales and expenses analysis to support the 3 UK Business Unit Directors and the UK Country Manager. The job holder will work with the commercial teams to support their projects and ensure that Quarterly financial targets are met and spend is well managed.
The role will involve supporting the UK business in budgeting, planning, forecasting, quarter close management and other related project work. In addition to this, the role will involve supporting the provision of information to the International Office, and to Corporate.
Acting as a business partner to the commercial teams, the FP&A Manager will need to demonstrate a commercial mind-set, able to challenge and make a real and positive contribution to the business operations of the UK business
Critical to the success of the role will be the FP&A Manager's ability to build positive working relationships across the business where they can challenge and contribute as a "business person" as well as a Finance practitioner.
Education & Experience
- Degree - preferably 1st from a top tier university.
- Fully Qualified accountant. CIMA/ACA/ACCA. First time passes preferred.
- Experience of financial planning in a multi-divisional and international organisation preferred.
- Evidence of commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills.
Skills & Personal Qualities
- High degree of accuracy with an extremely good attention to detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise during time pressured periods.
- Ability to build positive working relationships where challenge and contribution is the norm.
- Responsive and proactive.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted for this FP&A Manager role.