My client is currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst for their team based in Marlow.
The job Finance Analyst will support the International Senior Finance Managers responsible for supporting the International Centre of Excellence (CoE) teams, as well as for a portion of the Supply Chain function across International. This person will be involved in the planning, forecasting, and reporting processes, assisting in the ongoing variance analysis and tracking across the business. The role will help drive process improvement and efficiencies across these areas. The job holder will need to work across functions and regions and will get exposure to a variety of tasks and projects.
Supporting the International Office Finance Managers
- Prepare monthly journals and reclasses for ISM and other International Office functions as required
- Attend expense review meetings with the COE leads
- Develop templates to improve the collection and submission processes for budget and forecast cycles
- Refresh monthly variance analysis files on expenses
- Prepare monthly packs for all three franchises - S
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate processes
Supporting the Supply Chain function
- Prepare month end journals.
- Perform monthly analysis on Freight In, Freight Out and Distribution costs booked to the EMEA region.
- Prepare slides for the G5 countries in understanding their actual vs plan variances.
- Coordinate the preparation of the forecast and budgeting templates require during updates
- Look for automation and process improvement opportunities
- Identify areas for improvement or best practice that can be shared with the rest of the International Supply Chain function.
Education & Experience
- Part Qualified accountant. First time passes preferred.
- Strong system and Excel skills
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Ability to communicate confidently to senior non-finance stakeholders and challenge assumptions
- Be able to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively
- Comfort in managing multiple stakeholders across cultures and countries
- Be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines and embrace variety in workload
- Inquisitive with an instinct for process improvement
- Responsive and proactive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
Only relevant candidates for this Finance Analyst role will be contacted