Senior Finance Manager
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join their team in their Marlow office.
The Senior Finance Manager will be working as business partner and financial support for the International office, specifically the Speciality Care and International Pipeline and Access Strategy functions, and Supply Chain management team. He/she will also be responsible for the transition to EAME local finance of management accounting of Freight, Distribution and other cost of sales expenses.
Critical to the success of the role will be the job holder’s ability to build positive working relationships with Supply Chain senior management, US based Supply Chain Finance, the European Finance Shared Services Team and EAME country and regional FP&A teams.
Business Partner and Financial Management for International Office 40%
- Become a trusted business partner to the strategic marketing function heads for Speciality Care and International Pipeline and Access Strategy functions
- Analysing sales trends and providing insight and support to the marketing heads
- Analysis of expenses to VPs and Marketing teams to support cost management and promote ways to improve their accuracy and budget clarity, also in conjunction with the Procurement team
- Management of the alliance partner revenue and forecasting processes, working with colleagues in the US to build bridges
- Sales and full P&L modelling for new products launches and/or initiatives
- Support Corporate quarterly review of assets and intangibles impairments
- Ad-hoc projects required by the strategic marketing team
Supply Chain Finance and Operational Performance 50%
- Champion and drive the successful transfer of budgeting, forecasting and monthly financial requirements to EAME local finance.
- Ensure alignment within International Finance regarding Gross Margin Items and standardization of forecast and budget submissions.
- Preparation, analysis & submission of Forecasts, Budget & LRP within agreed time lines.
- Analysis and challenge of overall variances between Forecasts/Budget versus Actuals
- Assist with the quarterly and annual inventory projection and revaluation estimates and the accounting process for inventory as requested.
- Preparation of cost centre spend & analysis of reports
- Preparation of Supply Chain reporting pack.
- Assisting management in analysing & understanding departmental cost drivers.
- Drive a deeper understanding of supply chain issues and impacts across the International Region, creating a strong relationship with the Supply Chain management for APAC
DESIRED MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience:
- 2:1 degree
- Fully Qualified accountant. ACA or CIMA. First time passes preferred.
- 2 years’ post qualification experience in a multinational company with a focus on cost accounting/reporting
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Analytical overview but detailed orientated: Strong analysis skills with ability to draw parallels between the figures and the underlying business drivers
- Capable of working on own initiative, and meeting tight deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with an extremely good attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritise during time pressured periods
- Ability to proactively seek and drive continuous improvement in all processes
- Ability to build positive working relationships where challenge and contribution is the norm
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly in English
- Responsive and proactive
- Strong systems and Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to Dublin periodicall
Only relevant candidates will be contacted for this Senior Finance Manager role