JOB: Generator Engineer
Commutable from: High Wycombe, Slough, Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Uxbridge
Salary: £30 to £35K
The Role - Generator Engineer
As a Generator Engineer you will be required to:
- Have a strong understanding of Generator functionality form engine to alternator to control systems.
- Servicing, repairing, installing and commissioning Diesel Powered Standby Generators.
- Installation, setup and program/configuration of Generator PLC’s and other associated ancillary electrical systems.
- Generator breakdowns - Call outs.
- Compliance of all policies and procedures of the company in H&S, Quality and Environmental.
You're Profile - Generator Engineer
As a Generator Engineer you will:
- Have good working experience (time served) on a wide range of Diesel Generators.
- Provide first fix fault finding.
- Strong computer literacy, PLC programming and configure generator controllers.
- Work overtime where required.
- Participate in a call-out Rota system.
- A full drivers license. (accepted by UK DVLA)
- High voltage experience
- Hold an ECS/CSCS Card
- Confined spaces certification.
- Working at Heights certification
- CCNSG, IOSH Certification
- Forklift driver Certified.
In return you will be part of a successful organization with a good team within a Distribution and Engineering environment.