Production Assembly Manager / Production Manager
Job Title: Production Assembly Manager
Location: West Thurrock
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, an ambitious and forward thinking manufacturer of highly desirable bathroom shower screens, is looking for a quality Production Assembly Manager to play an integral role within this growing business.
In order to achieve this objective they are looking for a dynamic, driven, motivated and personable Production Assembly Manager.
This role is based at the Company's Head Office in West Thurrock, which operates an assembly and packing operation, warehouse and sales sections and an accounts department.
To oversee the entire assembly and production process; ensuring adherence to policies, procedures, and best practice concepts. To handle cost efficiency, quality and safety throughout the whole department and to work with the Operations Director to find cost effective and quality materials whilst constantly looking for ways to cut costs and streamline processes.
- Responsible for planning, discussing and completing reports about production and the staff.
- Ensure staff follow company policies and procedures, whilst assembling quality products.
- Inspect the work of staff and implement rules such as wearing PPE and approved Company's uniform
- Setting of production goals and meeting target dates
- Completing daily paperwork related to the assembly and production line
- Reporting to the Operations Director any immediate issues and communicating with other heads of departments in implementing new company policies, processes and systems.
- Excellent written and oral use of English language, ideally educated to GCSE standards or above
- Proficiency and ability to use all Microsoft Office 365 software package
- Experience of Business Improvement Techniques such as Kaizen, 5S and Six Sigma
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral communication
- Effective Leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of process and systems improvement concepts
- Experience of leading on Health and Safety
- Previous experience of working with glass and/or aluminium a distinctive advantage
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Production Manager, Production Planning Manager, Planning Manager, Production Controller, Production Coordinator, Manufacturing Manager, Production Supervisor, QA Manager, Production Manufacturing, Operations Manager, Manufacturing Team Leader may also be considered for this role.