- Have you got experience with commercial or industrial installations?
- Are you looking for a field-based role with a market leader offering good opportunities for training and progression?
- Have you ever installed equipment on construction sites?
THE OPPORTUNITY: You will be working from home and attending a variety of sites in your patch. You will normally work in a team of 2 carrying out installation and commissioning of the company products following technical drawings. You will be required to complete install diaries, worksheets and checklists. This role may require some night work or longer days.
Contracted 40-hour week
THE CANDIDATE: You must be enthusiastic and hardworking and willing to travel to sites around the South East of England. It is essential you hold a 17th edition or equivalent, be able to follow technical drawings, happy to work at heights and hold a full UK drivers license. It will be a distinct advantage if you have experience installing electro/mechanical equipment within the construction environment. CSCS card is a bonus.
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.