Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
£31,393 - £35,035 per annum dependent upon skills and experience
35 Hours per week
SportPark, Loughborough, LE11 3QF
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join the Swim England Qualifications team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Qualifications department as part of a fun and dynamic team who are market leaders for qualifying Swimming Teachers. You will be responsible for developing and managing the quality assurance function and effectively line managing the Quality and Compliance Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of Swim England Qualifications you will ensure that all processes are consistent with the requirements of Ofqual and Qualification Wales and ensure that they are regularly monitored, reviewed and improved.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience of working within an educational training environment
- Have experience of managing quality assurance systems to ensure compliance
- Have experience of creating and implementing quality improvement plans
- Hold an assessor qualification
- Have knowledge of Ofqual and Qualification Wales Conditions of recognition
- Be flexible to occasionally travel to conduct visits and attend or run training
Find out more about us – the Swim England family - and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
To apply for this role please:
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our Application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to email@example.com
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 10 March 2019
Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: Monday 18 March 2019