- Have you got experience as an installation, commissioning or service engineer?
- Are you looking for a field-based role with a small patch?
- Have you ever worked with alarms, CCTV, gate automation, door access or barriers?
THE OPPORTUNITY: You will be working from home attending sites including schools, commercial premises and residential properties. It will be your job to carryout servicing and installation work on equipment for clients in your patch. On occasions you will be required to come into the office to collect kit.
Contracted 40-hour week: Normally 8am-5pm Monday - Friday. First and last 30 minutes of travel unpaid, however, overtime is paid at time & half.
THE CANDIDATE: You must have experience from within the security sector and have previously installed or serviced any of the following, CCTV, Alarms, Barriers, Automated Gates, Bollards and Door Access. You should have an electromechanical background and will ideally hold an electrical qualification.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Bonus
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.